Two: Paroth




Chris grabbs Melody's immediately with a sour face look.  "Melody!  Don't be crazy.  Your brother, my cousin is dead.  All of those who live on your shores and those of Atlantica know of this."  "He's right Melody." bellowed Sebastian.  "Even the trident can't bring back the living dead."  "But the boy
in my dream said 'our family!' cried Melody, "He had red hair, like Mom, and he had Grandfather's finn color.  He must still be alive!"  "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!"  "What was that?" said Dash with a panicing voice.  "It sounded like......" Corry paused for a moment, "that sounded like my little sister!"  Corry started swim fast as his finns could carry him.  When they got there a strange person was hovering above the water, carrying a mergirl that had blond hair and was crying for help.  "Please, let go of my daughter?" cryed a mermaid with tears in her eyes.  It was Corry's mother.  "You heard her.  Let go of the child." demanded Adenna, one of Ariel's sisters.  "Why should I?" asked the stranger.  The stranger looked like a boy human with black hair, red glowing eyes, and a suit that was grey with orange.  "Who are you?!" demanded King Triton.  "I am Paroth! Master of flesh eating fish of every water that fills this world.  I have come to take your lives in the name of my creater!"  His teeth began to show.  They were yellow, filled with drooling saliva, all of his teeth were sharp as knives.  "Before my army kills you all I will have a quick snack."  Paroth was looking at the mergirl.  "MOOOOOOOOMMMMMMY!  DDDDDDAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDYY! BIG BROTHER!"  "Go on!  Scream and be scarred, it makes taste much better!"  yelled Paroth with delight.  King Triton powered up his trident and sended a golden beam toward Paroth.  "GAAAK!" Paroth was in pain, and dropped the mergirl who landed in Melody's arms with a splash.  "Thaks Princess Melody."  "You're welcome."   "Why isn't he falling?" asked Tip while pointing at Paroth. Paroth was damage, but he was still alive, even though if the beam went straight through his stomach.  "Grrrrrrrrrrrr.  RAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!  You fool!  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!  I am no ordinary beast!"  At an instent he regenerated his wounds.  "Come on out my servants!  Come up to the surface and feast on the flesh of these land and sea weaklings!"
 


:: previous chapter :: main page :: next chapter ::